Project 2000 Smart Bed - Electric Lifting Kit
This electric bed lifting system is designed to be combined with the Smart bed frame to create a bed that can be raised and lowered at the touch of a button. Alternatively you could create your own bed frame to work with this kit, as long as you keep within the 60kg weight limit.
The kit includes:
- Electric motor and controls
- Gears and crankshaft
- Belts (length of 4000mm) and 2 guides
The system is customizable as the bed frame and slats are not included. It is an electrical system which permits the downward and upward movement of the bed and in case of malfunctioning or problems to the motor, the system can also be moved manually through a simple handle.
Lifting capacity: up to 60kg
Static Capacity: 400 kg
Part Code: 12600-M000-00-000
- The guides have to be installed on the longest sides of the bed.
- The 4 belts can be either on the longest or on the shorter sides of the bed, they are not related to the position of the guides
- Remember to leave a hole/space to get access to the motor in case you have to move the bed manually with a handle.
Two of the images show the different possible setups, when using the Smart Bed Frame for reference, if you need this frame please see below:
There is also an additional accessory kit needed to combine the bed frame and the electric lifting kit, which also includes a bracket which allows you to rotate the motor, to let you put a flush board under the bed, to create a flat ceiling once the bed is raised.