The Autoterm Planar Deisel Air Heaters are manufactured by the Russian Manufacturer ADVERS and in Europe they are distributed through Autoterm. All of our products then come through their UK distributor Planar Heaters UK. These should not be confused with some of the Chinese imports you may see that are using the generic Planar name.
Autoterm Planar 44D Diesel Air Heater - Universal 4KW Kit
This universal kit, includes the fuel lines, pump, exhaust, wiring harness, controller etc that you'd need to fit the heater. You need to choose whether you need it to be 12V or 24V.
Additionally you need to choose the correct mounting plate for your application. Air ducting and inlet/outlet vents can then be added as needed.
Included in the Standard kit
- Standard manual PU-5 controller or PU-22 didigtal controller
- Fuel pump with mounting bracket
- 1 meter of exhaust with silencer
- 1 fuel dip fuel tube and fuel line
- 1 power cable with integral fuse box
- 1 control panel cable
- 1 fuel pump power cable
- A silencer air intake
- 1 exhaust heat lagging
- A selection of nuts and bolts.
The kit comes with either the manual PU-5 controller, or the PU-22 didigtal controller as standard, however you can upgrade to the PU-27 7 day timer control panel for an additional £55, which will let you program specific heating time across 7 days.
Additionally you can add a plugin modem for £119 that will allow you to control your heater from an app on your Apple or Android phone, which can be found here
The 44KW PLANAR 2D is the second most compact heater model in the production line, next to the 2D, it is intended for use in Campervans, motorhomes, crew cabins and work spaces, commercial vans and trucks, as well as boats that are up to 42 feet long.
The capacity of the PLANAR 2D air heater is between 1 kW and 4 kW, and it is capable of heating up 120 m3 of air hourly. It maintains excellent economy and uses between 0.12 litres and 0.514 litres of diesel per hour. They are available in either 12 or 24v versions.
Planar diesel heaters have fast become synonymous with great quality and fantastic customer services, all at a fraction of the cost of their competitors.
Main Advantages of Autoterm Heaters
- They are capable of operating at very low temperatures.
- They use inductive (brushless) electric motors designed for uninterrupted operation for 12,000 hours.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Best quality diesel heater at a fraction of the price of other Air Diesel Heaters.
- The heaters have proved their excellent quality, working in aggressive environments, such as, marine environments.
- These heaters come with a 2 year guarantee and UK technical support if needed.
- After sales technical help and telephone support 7 days a week
|Air heater PLANAR-44D-12-GP-P-3940||Modes|
|Heat power, kW||4,0||1.0|
|Fuel consumption, l/h||0,51||0,12|
|Rated power consumption, W||62||10|
|Heated air volume, m3/h||120||70|
|Fuel||diesel fuel as per GOST 305|
|Rated voltage, V||12|
|Control mode||Manual, or 7 day electronic timer|
|Heater dimensions||402 x 157 x 188 mm|