THULE Awning Rain Blocker Side Panels - Extra Large Height
Both have length of 2.50m
1200 V2 mounting height: 2.35-2.50m
6200/6300 Ducato height: 2.30-2.50m
Mounting height is measured from the floor to the point at which the awning meets the vehicle
THULE rain blockers are ideal for blocking out rain and wind by easily adding a waterproof side panel to your THULE awning. Can be used alongside front panels to created a sheltered space outside the vehicle, protected form the elements.
The specialised heights are designed for use on 1200 Omnistor range of awnings or the 6200/6300 Ducato awning. They are only available in the 2.50m size, measured as the distance from the vehicle outwards.
If you are in need of a lighter option to provide a bit of shade on more sunny days, consider the THULE Sun Blockers.
- Available for different awnings, depending on projection and mounting height
- Side panel slides into the easy to install aluminium rafter between awning box and lead rail
- Smart connections ensure an easy attachment of the side panel with the awning support leg
- Side panel can be installed on both sides of the awning
- Many possibilities to combine other panels
- The Thule Rain Blocker G2 panels can be combined with smart connections
- Durable fabric material: top quality PVC