Bullfinch External Shower Point
The Bullfinch external shower point has a removable hose assembly with a built-in temperature mixer control and an on/off control on the shower head.
You simply plug the hose into the shower point and rotate the handle to lock it into place, whilst also setting the temp as needed.
It is ideal for outdoor showers, washing articles and pets and comes complete with a Shower head assembly (shower fitting, shower hose and swivel head) and fixing screws.
- complete with shower head assembly and fixing screws
- good security - no connector, no flow
- push and turn activation
- innovative, attractive design
- high quality for a long reliable life
- easy to fit - requires 60mm cutter
- non return valves are fitted to each inlet
- 1.5m long shower hose
- swivel head with fixed pattern spray with lever control
- high flow rate
- nett weight with shower head assembly - 740g
- 15mm push-fit (John Guest) connections
This is an ideal addition for any conversion where you already have a hot water system on-board.
For microswitch activated water systems you would need to install a switch for the pump for the Shower Point. We suggest to use an illuminated switch just inside the door to remind the user to switch the pump off when the Shower Point is not being used.
For On demand pressure pumped water systems the Shower Point can be installed as it is, without the need for a electrical switch.