A unique 12V roof air conditioner designed for use in Camper Vans, motorhomes and van conversions of up to 6 metres in length.
This air conditioner is ideal for cooling and dehumidifying the sleeping area of a vehicle, rather than the entire vehicle as with traditional AC air conditioning units. It can also be used in the sleeping areas of larger vehicles that do not exceed 9m3 in size.
This Plein-Aircon unit kicks out an impressive 1200W of output and is recommended to use with a minimum of 150AH leisure battery.
We recommend that the user cools their sleeping area with this unit on full power for approximately an hour, then the air conditioner can be turned down to a lower setting to maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature.
The unit also has a ventilation mode which enables fresh air to be generated.
• Compressor: Direct current single compressor
• Input voltage: 12V DC (Optional 115V-230V Smart Switch power supply)
• Refrigerant gas: R134A
• Cooling capacity: 1200 Watt (max)
• Power consumption 12V* 16 amp/h (auto) / 42 amp/h (max)
• Dimension external unit: (HxWxD) 246 x 720 x 800mm
• Dimensions roof cut-out: (WxD) 400 x 400mm
• Roof thickness: 30-70 mm
• Number air vents: 2 (front/rear)
• Number of blower speeds: 3 + auto
• Air flow: 350m3/h
• Remote control: Included
• Timer: Yes
• Battery protection: Yes
• Starting current: Very low starting current
• Soft start function: Yes
• Interchangeable internal filters: Yes
• Test marks: E-mark / EMC
Indel B UK/EU Warranty - 2 years