MaxxAir Maxxfan Deluxe Roof Vent
These MaxxAir MAXXFAN Delux roof vents have a powerful 10 speed intake and exhaust fan, with thermostatic control to automatically vent the vehicle as the temperature rises.
They have a built-in rain cover to protect the motorhome interior and come with a remote control with LCD display, as well as manual controls on the underside of the unit.
These fan come with two different options on the hole size that needs cutting into the roof.
If you have a 400mm cutout you can only use the 400mm unit, but if you have a 350mm cutout you can actually use either, as the only difference is the flange size on the surrounds that screw to the roof, together then with the inner trim ring.
If it is a new installation on a Mercedes Sprinter for example, the 350mm flange fits between the corrugated ridges on the roof at the front factory vent position, but the 400mm is better at the rear, because the flange has to bridge a centre ridge as well as the side ridges.
Please note: The there are then three colour options for the lids.
The image which shows a seee through lid is the Clear/Tint
The black lid is the Smoke/Black, which is actually a very dark tint
And the white is a solid white plastic
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode)
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch - 10 blade fan
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance
- Fits all standard 350mm or 400mm roof openings, depending on the model
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately
- 2-YEAR Limited WARRANTY with LIFETIME Limited Warranty on the lid
As an alternative, see the MAXXFAN Plus that has a rain sensor, that shuts the hood when it's raining.
There also two optional MaxxShades, both have a foil backed blackout blind, with one having buil it LED lighting.