MaxxAir Maxxfan Deluxe Roof Vent
These MaxxAir MAXXFAN Delux roof vents have a powerful 10 speed intake and exhaust fan, with thermostatic control to automatically vent the vehicle as the temperature rises.
Maxxfan Delux has a built-in rain cover to protect your camper van or motorhome's interior during wet weather. This also means that you are able to keep the vent open when it is raining. The Maxxfan delux comes with an LCD display remote control and manual controls on the underside of the unit.
These fans come with two different options for the cut out size to suit the roof layout of your van for example:
- New installations on Mercedes Sprinters pre 2017, the 350mm flange fits between the corrugated ridges on the roof at the front factory vent position, the 400mm is a better fit at the rear, because the flange has to bridge a centre ridge as well as the side ridges.
- For post 2017 Sprinters the 400 is the best fit front and back as there is no factory vent position at the front.
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odours
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode)
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch - 10 blade fan
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance
- Fits all standard 350mm or 400mm roof openings, depending on the model
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant must be purchased separately
- 2-YEAR Limited WARRANTY with LIFETIME Limited Warranty on the lid
As an alternative, see the MAXXFAN Plus that has a rain sensor, that shuts the hood when it's raining.
There also two optional MaxxShades, both have a foil backed blackout blind, with one having buil it LED lighting.