SARGENT EC155 / EC51 Camper Van Control Kit
The EC155 is a compact 155W power supply unit and charger and incorporates the following features. RCD & 3x MCB mains output protection, 155w Electronic Charger / Converter, battery input fuses, multiple output fuses, built in charging & EMC relays simplifying harness and loose part count, multiple relay switching channels.
This kit contains a compact EC155 power supply unit and an EC51 control panel that is connected via a 2 metre length control lead. It also includes the waste and fresh water sensors. The DIY harness simply plugs into the EC155 unit and provides the available 230V and 12V inputs and outputs for you to terminate into.
The EC155 / EC51 Electrical Kit is specifically designed for customers that are building their own motorhome or caravan conversion. If you have a one off build or are a small to medium manufacturer then this would be the perfect choice for your requirements, as it simplifies the mains and 12v requirements by providing 240v circuit breakers and 12v fusing.
- INPUT 230V 230 Volts / 0 to 12 Amps + / - 10%
- OUTPUT 230V RCD protected, 3 x MCB outputs of 10, 10 and 6A via 2 x 9 way connectors.
- INPUT 12V 2 x 20A battery inputs via a single 9 way connector
OUTPUT 12V 20A total output via 4 x 16A switched channels protected by 12 fused outputs via a 12 way connector.
- Input 220-240 Volts AC +/- 10%, Frequency 50 Hz +/- 6%,
- Current 3A max.
- DC Output 13.8 Volts nominal, Current 12 Amps max (155 Watts)
- Signal INPUT 1 x Engine running via PSU connector (4 x Fresh water level, 1 x Waste water level on EC51 version)
- Fresh & waster water negative sensed.
- Data IN / OUT Data communication and power to Control Panel via 8 way RJ45 connector.
- IP rating IP31
- Operating temperature: Ambient 0 to 35° Centigrade
- PSU case temperature with full load 65° C Max
- Automatic shutdown and restart if overheated / overloaded
If you do not require the water sensing options then see: EC155 / EC50 Camper Van Power Supply Kit