THULE Elite Van XT Bike Rack - New VW Crafter
Here is the latest Elite Van XT bike rack from Thule, with fittings designed specifically for the new shape VW Crafter from 2017.
If you have the previous version of the VWE Crafter or the Mercedes Benz Sprinter, then you will need the
New design is completely in black - perfect for vans with a sporty and off-road look.
The bike rack is glued and clamped on the rear door so requires no drilling.
The platform is adjustable in 3 height positions, with rubber sealing strips to create a perfect finish, even when the bike rack is taken off.
Please note this will not fit the older Sprinter/Crafter body and we are awaiting our photos of the rack fitted on a VW Crafter, hence the Ducato photo!
FREE UK Delivery
- Fittings specifically designed for the New VW Crafter from 2017 onwards.
- The doors can be opened with 2 bikes on, it is not extendable to take more than 2 bikes.
- No drilling required – the bike rack is clamped and glued onto the vehicle.
- Distance between rails of 20cm for a more easy load of the bikes.
- Fast and easy fixation: the wheel holders are adjustable and equipped with pump buckles.
- Bike holders with optional locks.
- The support frame is adjustable in height.
Smart connections from bike rack to mounting rails - easy to unhook and take the bike rack off when not in use.
|Compatibility||VW Crafter 2017 onwards|
|Mounting location||Rear door|
|Load Capacity for Bikes||2|
|Max bike weight||19 kg|
|Max weight capacity||35 kg|
|Lockable bike-to-rack||✓ Adapter/s required|
|Total width||130 cm|