Due to supply chain issues at Thule please do contact us to check availability and lead times before placing your order.
Thule Omnistor 5200 Awning
Thule Omnistor 5200 awning perfectly fits any vehicle type. Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs and is better integrated on the vehicle sides.
There are specific bracket sets to and awning sizes to fit a variety of vehicles. Please call for information regarding your vehicle.
- Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs and is better integrated on the vehicle sides
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain
- Optional rail available which covers the gap under the awning. The rail has two functions: you can install a Thule tent or add a Thule LED Strip
- Vertically lowering system to unfold support legs without danger of damaging the vehicle
- User-friendly Quick Lock system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs
- By setting the angle to what you want, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open
- The unique Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage
- Front profile with drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easy to clean
- A motor can be easily retrofit installed afterwards on a manual Thule Omnistor 5200 awning
- Available in different lengths, box and fabric colours
The 1.92m awning has a projection length of 1.40m
The 2.32m awning has a projection length of 1.80m
The 2.62m awning has a projection length of 2.00m
All other awning lengths have a projection length of 2.50m
If you are local to us, we offer an awning fitting service. Please contact us for availability. Awning fittings start at £200.