THULE Awning Rain Blocker Side Panels - Extra Large Height
Mounting height of 2.65-2.84m
Mounting height is measured from the floor to the point at which the awning meets the vehicle
2.50m: 3-5m awning length (models 4200, 4900, 5003, 5200, 6300, 6300)
2.75m: 4-6m awning length (model 8000)
3.00m: 4-6m awning length (model 9200)
THULE rain blockers are ideal for blocking out rain and wind by easily adding a waterproof side panel to your THULE awning. Can be used alongside front panels to created a sheltered space outside the vehicle, protected form the elements.
The extra large height is designed for use on taller vehicles, such as motorhomes or Box van conversions, and is available in three sizes, measured as the distance from the vehicle outwards.
If you are in need of a lighter option to provide a bit of shade on more sunny days, consider the THULE Sun Blockers.
- Available for different awnings, depending on projection and mounting height
- Side panel slides into the easy to install aluminium rafter between awning box and lead rail
- Smart connections ensure an easy attachment of the side panel with the awning support leg
- Side panel can be installed on both sides of the awning
- Many possibilities to combine other panels
- The Thule Rain Blocker G2 panels can be combined with smart connections
- Durable fabric material: top quality PVC