Thule Wanderway 2 - VW T6 Bike Rack
Top-of-the-line boot bike rack with raised platform dedicated for the Volkswagen T6
Can hold up to four bikes with the additional rails, with a maximum load of 60kg in total when the extra rails and blocks are used.
Does not obscure the rear lights or number plate.
This rack is not suitable for T5s with double rear doors or tailgate spoilers.
The upper brackets are fastened to the reinforced points of the rear of the vehicle, free from any hooks the lower part of the vehicle does not lean against the bumper.
- Quick and simple to mount thanks to fully pre-assembled and dedicated fit to the Volkswagen T6
- Possible to increase load capacity up to 4 bikes by adding a third bike and a fourth bike adaptor
- The raised position of the rack keeps the rear lights and license plate visible
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached
- Simple loading of bikes thanks to easy-to-adjust rails that slide from left to right
- Simple to fasten wheels, thanks to the adjustable wheel holders with pump buckles
- Platform folds up vertically against the boot when not in use
- Locks the bikes to the bike rack (lock included)
- Possible to open vehicle trunk without any mounted bikes
- Maximum load of 60kg
Standard VW T6 Wanderway holds 2 Bikes
With additional rail and mounting block holds 3 bikes
With 2 additional rails and mounting blocks holds 4 bikes
|Max number of bikes||2 (3) (4)|
|Load capacity||60 kg|
|Max bike weight||30 kg|
|Dimensions||152 x 111 x 91 cm|
|Folded dimensions||152 x 47 x 91 cm|
|Fits frame dimensions||22-80 mm|
|Distance between bikes||31 cm|
|Max tire width||3 in|
|Max wheel size (diameter)||29 in|
|Max wheelbase||127 cm|
|Detachable frame holders||✓|
|Carbon frame compatible||✓ Adapter/s required|
|Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted||✓|
|One Key System compatible||✓|