Truma Combi 4E Caravan Motorhome Water Boiler & Heater Kit
Enjoy twice the comfort with Truma Combi 4 E: space and water heater in one appliance. The heater provides comfortable warmth in your vehicle in just a few minutes. It also heats the water that you need for showering, washing dishes, or washing your hands. And the best thing about it: you only have to install one appliance in your caravan or motor home. This saves space and weight.
Truma Combi 4 E also has integrated electric heating elements. Because of this, the heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, in electrical mode at the camp site, and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low. In summer, Combi 4 E heats just the water without running the space heater.
- With integrated heating elements for additional electrical mode
- Heats the vehicle and water very quickly
- Uses little energy
More details about Truma Combi 4 E
The warm air flows into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets, where it is distributed optimally to ensure a pleasant indoor climate. The Truma Combi heater is almost silent and very economical to run. The temperature in the vehicle is infinitely adjustable with a digital control panel.
- Many installation options, as it is extremely lightweight and compact
- The warm air from Combi 4 E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Gas, electrical and mixed modes are possible
- Digital CP plus control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- Rated heat output in gas mode: max. 1950 W
- Rated heat output in electric mode: 980 W / 1960 W
- Rated heat output in mixed mode: max. 3900 W
- Fuel consumption:130 g/h
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max. 5.6 A for short periods (average approx. 1.1 A)
- Power consumption (at 12 V): heating water containermax. 0.4 A
- Power consumption (at 230 V) 4.1 A / 8.1 A
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets: max. 287 m³/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Pump pressure: max. 280 kPa
- System pressuremax: . 450 kPa
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Water container: approx. 23 min.
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Heater and water container acc. to EN 15033approx. 90 min.
- Weight 20 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 510 x 450 x 300 mm
Included in the kit
CP+ Panel, with 6m cable
Flue with Black or white Exhaust Cowl
John Guest pipe fittings kit