Truma Combi 4E Caravan Motorhome Water Boiler & Heater Kit
Enjoy twice the comfort with Truma Combi 4E: space and water heater in one appliance. The heater provides comfortable warmth in your vehicle in just a few minutes. It also heats the water that you need for showering, washing dishes, or washing your hands. And the best thing about it: you only have to install one appliance in your caravan or motor home. This saves space and weight.
Truma Combi 4E also has integrated electric heating elements. Because of this, the heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, in electrical mode at the camp site, and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low. In summer, Combi 4 E heats just the water without running the space heater.
- With integrated heating elements for additional electrical mode
- Heats the vehicle and water very quickly
- Uses little energy
More details about Truma Combi 4 E
The warm air flows into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets, where it is distributed optimally to ensure a pleasant indoor climate. The Truma Combi heater is almost silent and very economical to run. The temperature in the vehicle is infinitely adjustable with a digital control panel.
- Many installation options, as it is extremely lightweight and compact
- The warm air from Combi 4 E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Gas, electrical and mixed modes are possible
- Digital CP plus control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- Rated heat output in gas mode: max. 1950 W
- Rated heat output in electric mode: 980 W / 1960 W
- Rated heat output in mixed mode: max. 3900 W
- Fuel consumption:130 g/h
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max. 5.6 A for short periods (average approx. 1.1 A)
- Power consumption (at 12 V): heating water containermax. 0.4 A
- Power consumption (at 230 V) 4.1 A / 8.1 A
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets: max. 287 m³/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Pump pressure: max. 280 kPa
- System pressuremax: . 450 kPa
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Water container: approx. 23 min.
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Heater and water container acc. to EN 15033approx. 90 min.
- Weight 20 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 510 x 450 x 300 mm
Included in the kit
CP+ Panel, with 6m cable
Flue with Black or white Exhaust Cowl
John Guest pipe fittings kit