Truma Combi D4E Caravan Motorhome Diesel Water Boiler & Heater Kit
The new Truma Combi D4E is a powerful diesel heater that can also be used to heat water. It is especially suitable for larger motor homes. It is supported by a fan so that the motor home heater also works while you’re driving. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater.
It's lighter: weight savings of around for the Combi D (E) in comparison with previous models
• Self-sufficient for longer: very low battery power consumption
• More economical: lower diesel consumption thanks to more efficient combustion
• Easy to service and maintain: longer service life thanks to more efficient combustion control
• Automatic altitude adjustment: integrated altitude sensor automatically ensures an optimal combustion process at altitudes of up to 3,000 m
• Uniform: Wall cowl is now the same in both Combi variants
iNet X Technical highlights
• 4.3” colour touchscreen
• Control possible via the Truma iNet X App
• Precise fault designation with advice on solutions
• Control of various Truma appliances (Combi and air conditioning systems) as well as third-party air conditioning systems
• Automatic climate control
- FrostControl drain valve is installed
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment with the digital CP plus control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
More details about Truma Combi D4E
The warm air flows into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets, where it is distributed optimally to ensure a pleasant indoor climate. The Truma Combi heater is almost silent and very economical to run. The temperature in the vehicle is infinitely adjustable with a digital control panel.
- Many installation options, as it is extremely lightweight and compact
- The warm air from Combi D4E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Diesel, electrical and mixed modes are possible
- Digital CP plus control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- Rated heat output in diesel mode: 1000 - 4000 W
- Rated heat output in electric mode: 900 W / 1800 W
- Rated heat output in mixed mode: max. 3800 W
- Fuel consumption:
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max.
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Water container: approx. 24 min.
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Heater and water container acc. to EN 15033 approx. 80 min.
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets max 287 m3/h
- Weight 15.6 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 540 x 500 x 350 mm
Included in the kit
iNet X Panel, with 6m cable
Flue with Round Black Exhaust Cowl
John Guest pipe fittings kit