Truma Combi D6E Caravan Motorhome Diesel Water Boiler & Heater Kit
- FrostControl drain valve is installed
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment with the digital CP plus control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
More details about Truma Combi D6E
The warm air flows into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets, where it is distributed optimally to ensure a pleasant indoor climate. The Truma Combi heater is almost silent and very economical to run. The temperature in the vehicle is infinitely adjustable with a digital control panel.
- Many installation options, as it is extremely lightweight and compact
- The warm air from Combi D6E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Diesel, electrical and mixed modes are possible
- Digital INET-X control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
iNet X Technical highlights
• 4.3” colour touchscreen
• Control possible via the Truma iNet X App
• Precise fault designation with advice on solutions
• Control of various Truma appliances (Combi and air conditioning systems) as well as third-party air conditioning systems
• Automatic climate control
- Rated heat output in diesel mode: max. 1950 W
- Rated heat output in electric mode: 900 W / 1800 W
- Rated heat output in mixed mode: max. 5800 W
- Fuel consumption:
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max.
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Water container: approx. 20 min.
- Heating time (from approx. 15 °C to approx. 60 °C): Heater and water container acc. to EN 15033 approx. 80 min.
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets max 287 m3/h
- Weight 15.8 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 540 x 500 x 350 mm
- Pump Pressure max 2.8 bar
- System pressure max 4.5 bar
Included in the kit
INET-X Panel, with 6m cable
Flue with Black or white Exhaust Cowl
John Guest pipe fittings kit