Truma VarioHeat Eco - Blown Air Campervan Motorhome Caravan Heater
The Truma VarioHeat eco is the smallest in the range of the new generation of extremely compact and lightweight gas heaters. This is ideal for the small to medium sized campervans, motorhomes and caravans.
The max 2800w output heats your vehicle to the required temperature very quickly. Thanks to the various functions, you can always set the heater to your precise requirements.
If you want the vehicle to heat up quickly, you can use the boost function. You can select the night mode on the Truma VarioHeat eco to operate the heater at the lowest level in its 1300 Watt mode so you can sleep.
You can choose either the Classic rotary controller or the CP Plus Digital control Panel.
The rotary controller comes without a decorative surround, but is compatible with both the CBE and C Line range of surrounds, to let you match your existing surrounds.
See here for matching surrounds.
See here for compatible flue kits.
The heater is ideal for motorhomes, caravans and vans.
- Powerful caravan heater with two output levels
- Automatic regulation of the heating output depending on the set temperature
- Lightweight, requires little space
- Even heat distribution in the vehicle via air outlets
- Exact setting of the required room temperature
- High air throughput for very quick heating
Energy sourcesPropane / butane
Operating pressure 30 mbar
Rated heat output 1300 W / 2800 W
Fuel consumption 100 g/h / 220 g/h
Power consumption 0,65 A / 2,75 A
- Air flow rate (free-blowing) 75 m³/h / 155 m³/h
- Voltage 12V
- Quiescent current consumption CP plus VarioHeat 4 mA
Weight approx. 5,5 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 400 x 284 x 123 mm
Please enquire about the additional Electric 12V / 230V E-Kit