Victron Energy 175W-12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Panel Measurements: 1485 x 668 x 30mm
A strong, anodised aluminium frame allows for modules to be easily mounted on your roof.
Quality tempered glass with high transmission provides enhanced stiffness and resistance to impacts.
High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused when your solar is in the shade.
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet.
• A sturdy, anodised aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• High power models with pre wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Net weight: 11 KG
Size: 1485 x 668 x 30mm
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Number of cells in series: 72
Nominal Power: 175W
Max Power Voltage: 19.4V
Max Power Current: 9.03A
Open Circuit Voltage: 23.7V
Short Circuit Current: 9.89A
Warranty: 5 Years