Campervan 57 Litre Wheel Arch Water Tank
This UK made fresh water tank has been designed to fit over the wheel arch in the rear of a van, making it ideal for a camper conversion for either fresh or waste water.
This 57 litre capacity tank has 6 x M8 inserts moulded into the tank for easy mounting. If you require a smaller tank there is also a 24 litre version available.
There are also a range of kits available to ensure the tank is quick and easy to install, including a plumbing kit (which now includes a 40mm inlet), fitting kit and a submersible pump lid kit, which can all be selected from the drop down menus.
See also the narrower 24 Litre version of this tank
The separate kits are as follows:
24 Litre Fitting Kit:
- 6 x M8 x 12mm socket button head stainless steel
- 6 x M8 x 25mm washer stainless steel
- 2 x 50mm x 55mm x 30mm angle bracket
- 4 x 150mm x 90mm x 60mm angle bracket
Submersible Pump Lid Kit:
This kit can be used to allow a submersible pump to be connected through the lid.
- 1 x ½” BSP 90° bulkhead hose tail 11-13mm
- 1 x ½” BSP back nut
- 1 x ½” BSP gasket
- 1 x cable gland
- 1 x 10 metre roll PTFE tape
This kit has all the fittings required for the outlet, inlet and vent hoses.
- 1 x 90 degree x 40mm inlet, complete with gasket and back nut
- 1 x ½” BSP x 13mm hose tail
- 2 x ½” BSP 90° hose tail
- 3 x ½” BSP gasket
- 3 x ½” BSP back nut