Campervan 100 Litre Wheel Arch Water Tank
This UK made fresh water tank has been designed to fit over the wheel arch in the rear of a van, making it ideal for a camper conversion for either fresh or waste water.
This 100 litre capacity tank has 10 x M8 inserts moulded into the tank for easy mounting. If you require a smaller tank there are also 24 and 57 litre versions available.
Please note this tank has an 1/2" BSP outlet opening at the bottom of the tank. If you don't plan to plumb an outlet pipe to it you'll need to purchase a 1/2" BSP bung from a plumbing merchant.
There are a range of kits available to ensure the tank is quick and easy to install, including a plumbing kit (which now includes a 40mm inlet), fitting kit and a submersible pump lid kit, which can all be selected from the drop down menus.
The separate kits are as follows:
100 Litre Fitting Kit:
- 10 x M8 x 12mm socket button head stainless steel
- 10 x M8 x 25mm washer stainless steel
- 2 x 50mm x 40mm x 30mm angle bracket
- 4 x 240mm x 108mm x 50mm angle bracket
- 20 x 5.5 x 26 Tek screws
Submersible Pump Lid Kit:
This kit can be used to allow a submersible pump to be connected through the lid.
- 1 x ½” BSP 90° bulkhead hose tail 11-13mm
- 1 x ½” BSP back nut
- 1 x ½” BSP gasket
- 1 x cable gland
This kit has all the fittings required for the outlet, inlet and vent hoses.
- Includes 1 x 90° x 40mm Filler (Complete)
- 2 x Vent Hose Tail: (½ inch)
- 2 x Back Nut (½ inch)
- 2 x Washer/Gasket (½ inch)
- 1 x Vent (½ inch) - this is included without a washer/gasket or backing nut, as some other water tanks have a pre-fitted threaded insert in the tanks.