The Autoterm Planar Deisel Air Heaters are manufactured by the Russian Manufacturer ADVERS and in Europe they are distributed through Autoterm. All of our products then come through their UK distributor Planar Heaters UK. These should not be confused with some of the Chinese imports you may see that are using the generic Planar name.
Autoterm Planar 44D Diesel Air Heater - Universal 4KW Kit
8 kw Diesel Heater PLANAR-9D-12-3910 12V or 24V Universal Kit
100mm ducting is required for this larger unit.
Autoterm Planar 9D-12-3910 12V or 24V is a compact heater model produced by heating experts Autoterm. This larger heating system can be used in crew cabins and work spaces of motorhomes, commercial vans and trucks as well as boats that are up to 48 feet long.
Included in the 8KW kit:
- 1 x 8KW PLANAR-9D-12-3910 12V or 24V
- 1 x silencer air intake
- 1 x fuel pump with mounting bracket
- 1 meter or exhaust with silencer
- 1 x fuel dip fuel tube and fuel line
- 1 x power cable with integral fuse box
- 1 x control panel cable
- 1 x fuel pump power cable
- 1 x exhaust heat lagging
- A selection of nuts and bolts.
This kit comes with either the manual PU-5 controller, or the PU-22 didigtal controller as standard, however you can upgrade to the PU-27 7 day timer control panel for an additional £55, which will let you program specific heating time across 7 days.
Additionally you can add a plugin modem for £119 that will allow you to control your heater from an app on your Apple or Android phone, which can be found here
The 8KW PLANAR 2D is the largest heater model in the production line, it is intended for use in buses, crew cabins and work spaces, commercial vans and trucks, as well as boats/yachts.
The capacity of the PLANAR 2D air heater is between 3.2 kW and 8 kW, and it is capable of heating up 290 m3 of air hourly. It maintains excellent economy and uses between 0.42 litres and 1 litre of diesel per hour. They are available in either 12 or 24v versions.
Planar diesel heaters have fast become synonymous with great quality and fantastic customer services, all at a fraction of the cost of their competitors.
Main Advantages of Autoterm Heaters
- They are capable of operating at very low temperatures.
- They use inductive (brushless) electric motors designed for uninterrupted operation for 12,000 hours.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Best quality diesel heater at a fraction of the price of other Air Diesel Heaters.
- The heaters have proved their excellent quality, working in aggressive environments, such as, marine environments.
- These heaters come with a 2 year guarantee and UK technical support if needed.
- After sales technical help and telephone support 7 days a week
|Air heater PLANAR-9D-12-3910 12V/24V||Modes|
|Heat power, kW||8||3.2|
|Fuel consumption, l/h||1.0||0.42|
|Rated power consumption, W||215(12v) 180 (24v)||12|
|Heated air volume, m3/h||290||70|
|Fuel||diesel fuel as per GOST 305|
|Rated voltage, V||12 or 24|
|Control mode||Manual, standard, 7 day electronic timer, or modem|
|Heater dimensions||650 x 212 x 281 mm|