Project 2000 Smart Bed System
Project 2000 have designed the smart bed system, to create a bed in a motorhome that can be raised or lowered at the touch of a button, to lift the bed into the ceiling to make the most use of space in a motorhome conversion.
- The system is designed to lift and/or lower either in the rear garage, over the dinette or over the driver’s seat . The system is managed by an electronic central unit with 5 programming levels (ProBed and TopLine) or by an electromechanical central unit (E-Line).
- Sophisticated gear motor very powerful and mechanical resistant with integrated encoder
- Belts’ fastening on specific wall mounted supports
- The device is fitted under the bed frame and it offers maximum fitting flexibility
- Manual driving gear in case of emergency
- The device is delivered complete with mounting cables
- Weight that can be lifted: maximum 60 kg. (possible to increase)
- Maximal loading: 400 kg (static)
- Electrical input (limited to) 16 A
- Motion speed: about 60 mm/sec.
- Weight: about kg. 8,600 (variable according to the requested configuration)
- The technical specifications may change depending on the configuration of the bed
- The ACS is the new system that manages the limit switches and the stroke of the bed without the presence of switches external to the frame. It represents an improvement from several points of view: